From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Creating Employee Skills
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select "PERFORMANCE" on the left hand side from the navigation area.
- Select the Employee Folder.
- This SubFolder shows all the Employee Skills which have been recorded against the employee during a performance review or adhoc individual creation of the skill record against the Employee.
- Select the desired employee.
- Select the Skills SubFolder from the left side menu.
- Select the [Add new record] button.
- Fill in the fields.
- Select the [Save] button.
Mandatory fields are marked with Red Asterisk, the record will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.
Skills are assessed against during the review which has been assigned to the person.
Skills are assessed against using ratings scales. Ratings scales can be set-up by you.
In Performance Workflows, you can decide, if, when skills are defined, who they are defined by and when the actual review of the skills is done.
When a Skill record is created, it will show who assessed the skill and which review it belongs too as well as the score/rating.