From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Defining Actions and Granting Permissions on an Object
When an Object is created you need to define who and what level has access to the Object.
When you create or modify the Update action, you are changing who has access to be able to update information on the Object.
Modifying an Action on an Object
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR portal, select the Development TAB
- Select the Objects folder.
- Select the desired Object to modify actions on.
- Select the Actions SubFolder.
- Select the Action you wish to modify.
- Select the from Grant access to & Grant access to (Self-Service Manager) the User Groups you want to grant access to this action.
- Select the [Save] button.
Mandatory fields are marked with Red Asterisk, the record will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.