From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
A Task is a backend process that you can set-up. For example, a process that will check every Employee record at night and recalculate information. Another example is if you were to create an import to import Payslips.
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR Cloud HR Platform open the Development option available on the left hand side.
- Select Tasks from the menu.
- Select the desired Task or Create New if creating a new Task.
- UUID - This is self generated.
- Enter the "Name" of the Task.
- Select the "Type" of Task. Manually Triggered of Scheduled. For example if Approve button is pressed you can have this trigger other background processes.
- Interval and Units. Select these based on when the Task to to be run.
- Start the Task from Start Date. Enter the Task Start Date.
- Select the APP you want to link this Task too.