From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Setting up Course Events
Setting up and utilising Course Events allows HR to set-up actual training events that are created from Courses. A course is a template which manages "Waiting Lists" for the Event. The Course Event is a "Course" which has a "Start Date" and "Finish Date" and "Attendees".
Adding Course Events
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select Human Resources on the left hand side from the navigation area.
- Select Course Events.
- You will see a list of "Course Events", is this list is empty then no "Events" have been setup at this point in time.
- Select the Create New button on left.
- Select the "Event" from the DropDown. This field comes from "Courses"
- Enter the "Start Date" and "End Date".
- The generate "Certificate and Licence" option is brought through from the Course.
- Select the Provider for the Event. If the Event Provider has another booking at this time, the system with let you know.
- Add "Cost Per Attendee". The cost will also be added to the "Budget" Spend, in the Budget Sub Folder. So based on the Department the employee is in, it will allocate the Attendee cost to the Budget Spend based on the Period set in the Budget itself.
- Enter Other Event Costs.
- Click "Save".
- When Saved, the system will show the Total Event cost which will SUM the Total Number of Attendees X the Attendee Cost (recorded against the course) + Other Event Costs.
- Move "Waiting List" people to the "Attendee List". The system will ask you if you want to send the recipients "Event Notification" e-mails.
- If you wish to remove and "Attendee" and put them back on the "Waiting List", the system will also ask you if you wish to send an e-mail to the the Employee know about this.
- The "Remove" option allows you to "Remove the Person" all together from the Event.If you do this it will delete the Record from the Employee Training Folder.
- The Event will Automatically turn itself to Completed, following the passing of the "Start Date" and "End Date".
- You cannot "Reschedule" and "Event" That has "Completed. You can do this prior to the "Start Date" of the Event by Clicking "Reschedule". If you select "Reschedule" you will be asked to selected the dates to Reschedule too. The Reschedule Tab will show the reschedule information. E.g. Dates Rescheduled from and To.
- The Event Calendar options which show "All of the Same Events and when they are occurring. You cane drill down into the Event Names from the Calendar to open up the Event in the Events Folder.