Applicant Address Particulars
From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Creating an Applicant Address
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR portal, select the Recruitment TAB.
- Select the Applicant folder.
- Select the desired applicant from the applicants list.
- Select the Address sub-folder.
- Select the [Add New Record] button.
- Fill in the fields.
- Select the [Save] button.
Mandatory fields are marked in bold, the question will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.
Address fields explained
|Occupancy Start Date||Date when the applicant first occupied this address.|
|Occupancy End Date||Date when the applicant moved from this address.|
|Address 1||Address the applicant occupies|
|Address 2||Address the applicant occupies|
|Suburb||Suburb the applicants address occupies|
|State||State the applicants address occupies|
|Post Code||Post Code the applicants address occupies|
|Country||Country the applicants address occupies|
|Phone Number||Phone number of the applicant|
|Private E-mail Address||Personal email address for the applicant|
|Fax||Fax number of the applicant|
|Preferred Contact Method||The applicants preferred contact method|