From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Applicant Criminal Records Check
By creating a criminal records check in the system you are creating what would become an official record and certifying that a check has been performed for the selected applicant.
Creating a Criminal Records Check
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR portal, select the Recruitment TAB.
- Select the Applicant folder.
- Select the desired applicant from the applicants list.
- Select the Records Check sub-folder from the left menu.
- Select the [Add New Record] button.
- Fill in the fields.
- Select the Save button.
Mandatory fields are marked in bold, the question will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.
Criminal Records fields explained
|Criminal Records Check Date||The date you carried out the criminal records check.|
|Criminal Records Check Type||The type of criminal records check performed.|
|Criminal Records Check Results||The results outcome of the criminal check|
|Criminal Records Check By||The full name of the person who carried out the criminal records check.|
|Attachments||Place where you upload any documents relating to the records check for the applicant.|