From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Adding Company Property
Setting up and utilising the Property function allows the Company to be able to keep track of assets and who they are on loan to.
Preliminary Setup for Property
Before adding property you may want to check the Condition drop down to see if there is a description that matches. You will need to add any further descriptions to the Code Library
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select "Maintenance" on the left hand side from the navigation area.
- Select the Code Library folder.
- Search for "Company Property Condition".
- Select Company Property Condition.
- Select the Codes folder from the left side menu.
- Select Create New button.
- Enter the Code name, this is just the Condition of the Property (There is no need to fill in the Code field as this is autogenerated).
- Select the Save button.
For more information on creating a code library please Click Here
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR portal, navigate to the ‘Human Resources’ TAB.
- Click on the Property folder
- You will see a list of Property, if this if this list is empty then no Property has been added at this point in time.
- Select the Create New button.
- Enter the Code, this should be the serial number of the product.
- Enter the Property Name, this is a description of the property.
- Select the Condition, this is the Condition of the Property being loaned out.
- Select the Purchase date, this is the purchase date of the property (if known).
- Select the location, this is the location of the property
- Check Date only needs to be filled in if the property has been serviced.
- Replace should only be checked if the property needs to be replaced
Fields marked in bold are mandatory and must be filled in before the benefit can be saved